Monday, June 22, 2009

Living In Snowflake













Here we are in Snowflake Az and we have a beautiful home or as my friend's son said, "Its a cozy home." We have a big garden kind of like a small farm with chickens and corn, melons, root garden and fruit trees 10 of them and tons more veggies. Did I tell you about the flowers? Well let me tell you there are so many different flowers I can't remenber them all. I have many pictures of them on FB.





I teach on the Navajo reservation 1st grade. I love my students. They are so cute and fun. I love the challenge of helping them to learn to read and do math. I love the Navajo culture too. They are very real and down to earth people. Bart teaches High school Math andOnline college classes at MCC Micro and Macro economics. He is the real farmer and works out side right now all day. It is summer so we don't work. Although Bart is teaching two classes online this summer. Josh is going to be a senior and he seems to like it here. He loves to make movies and wants to be a film maker. Ben comes in the summer and holidays for a visit and he will be here tonight. I will write more later. Here is a picture of our home. We love to live near the temple. Snowflake temple is beautiful as all the temples are.

No comments:

Post a Comment