Monday, November 14, 2011

It has been a busy fall and Thanksgiving is almost here. Three teenagers says it all. We frequently feel a little like dorm parents at a college somewhere. There is a lot of laughter and we are enjoying all of it. Camping, football games, basketball, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies,  BBQ cook outs, school dances like homecoming, winter formals, movies and favorite TV shows. (So glad Alexander will watch a chick flick with me now and then because I am definately out numbered here.)

Busy canning salsa, pears, beets, rasberry jam,  pickles, spaghetti sauce and freezing corn on the cob, green beans, pumpkin pie filling and it is all from the garden. All three boys, carved a pumpkin from the garden and I still had enough for my students and for some friends too.

Camping at Forest lakes after a football game...



and always basketball games. cook outs at home and sit ups in the living room.

 Like I said, so crazy busy and just fun fun fun with trip to Tombstone Az too

I am so glad we have our exchange students here and their being here really seems meant to be.  We love them and it has been really nice having Ben here too. We love them all and there is never a dull moment.  That is my quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment